Welcome to Bizlions (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at Bizlions.in (together or individually “Service”) operated by Bizlions e-commerce private limited.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com .
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
BIZLIONS ACE POOL
Bizlions ace pool is a special reward program for all the Affiliate above Silver director level.
Terms & Condition for Bizlions Ace Pool
1 – Your must be on the highest package (Ace Package) .
2 – To participate in this pool your level must be above Silver director .
3- You will recieve your funds as per you achieved criteria given by the company .
4- Pool will be distributed among all qualifiers.
5- Bizlions Pool will be distributed at the end of every month
6 – Company has right to change and modify our funds plan or income criteria at any time without any prior notice .
7 – You are following and agreeing our all the terms & Conditions given by the company to receive funds in future also .
Some parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles will be set depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Bizlions e-commerce private limited cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org customer support team.
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide Bizlions e-commerce private limited with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to full name, address, state, postal or zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Bizlions e-commerce private limited to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Bizlions e-commerce private limited reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
We issue refunds for the purchases within 3 hours of the original purchase of the packages.
A payment gateway fee @2.3% of the paid amount and processing fee @5% of the paid amount will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
If a person purchase any package through website or through the affiliate link he/she will be eligible to ask for refund within 3 hours of purchasing any package after that no refund will be given under any circumstances.
For the refund, you need to mail at email@example.com In the following format with registered e-mail ID only.
Full Name –
Registered e-mail ID –
Registeration date –
Screen shot of Payment Invoice with date and time (You must have received on e-mail/message when you paid) –
Reason for refund –
*No refund request will be accepted without above mentioned details.
*No refund request will be accepted after 3 hours of purchasing any package.
Please note that for the “Refund” you need to mail us only at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
Bizlions e-commerce private limited has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Bizlions e-commerce private limited or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
Modification and upgradation in courses
We are still processing the courses to be uploaded to our website. You will be able to access our courses as soon as they get uploaded on website, for example – Business automation, Lead generation mastery, Facebook ads, NLP, Sales closing mastery – You will be able to get access of these course after 31st of October. Before making any payment on www.bizlions.in or through any affiliate link of any affiliate for purchasing our any package you agree that you have checked all details mentioned here. Check our website regularly for any updates.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
0.1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
0.2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
0.3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
0.4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
0.5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
0.6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
0.1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
0.2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
0.3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
0.4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
0.5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
0.6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
0.7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
0.8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
0.9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Bizlions and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Bizlions e-commerce private limited.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com , with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
0.1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
0.2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
0.3. identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
0.4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
0.5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
0.6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Bizlions e-commerce private limited.
Bizlions e-commerce private limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
We Can use your contact details to Contact( Call/SMS ) you through a third party platform/vendor.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation Of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
No Cross Sponsoring of affiliate shall be allowed.“Cross Sponsoring” in this context means:
a. Signing up an existing affiliate from another group.
b. Signing up the wife when the husband is already a distributor or vice versa. c. Signing up under another sponsor to operate his/her new affiliate ID when his/her previous affiliate ID is still valid.
d.Allowing other people or relative to use his/her affiliate ID to do business. e. If son or unmarried daughter joins the business with their own ID but their line of sponsorship is not under their family* ID, then such a case will be treated as cross sponsoring and the ID taken by son/unmarried daughter will be terminated.
Same will apply for any of the family members not joining under their son/ unmarried daughter’s line of sponsorship.
In the event of Cross Sponsoring or in the event of a distributor using a second or multiple IDs, the following procedure shall be followed:
(i) If an active affiliate is found promoting a network in another line of Sponsorship including but not limited to promoting the network of a blood relative/relative/acquaintance or Company/firm/entity/enterprise (whose beneficiary is any of the listed above), at any Bizlions event/office/Studio, on social media or any other location, then the Company will take appropriate action against that affiliate. Once the other ID/IDs for which the distributor has been doing activities/promotion is identified, the ID/IDs for whom the affiliate is doing activities/promotion will be terminated.
(ii) In the event any affiliate is found doing activity in any network including but not limited to promoting the network of a blood relative/relative/acquaintance or Company/firm/entity/enterprise (whose beneficiary is any of the listed above), at any Bizlions event/office/Studio, on social media or any other location, during the cooling off period (within two months of resigning –termed as inactivity rule or period), the related ID will be treated as a second ID and the same will be terminated.
(iii) Appearance in any form of meetings offline or at any digital platform, etc., within the cooling off period of resigning, will render the resignation of the distributor in question nullified due to violation of the inactivity rule.The distributor’s “cooling off ” period will be recounted from the date of the second ID’s termination.
*Cooling off period – in this context means;
a) After resignation if an affiliate wants to rejoin with new affiliate ID then He/she have to wait for 2 months.
b) If an affiliate want to change their sponsor in any case then He/she have to complete the cooling period before rejoining with new ID or Changing the sponsor of previous ID
c) If an affiliate found out He/She promoting any event/meeting/payout/dashboard/email or found in any event/meeting/gathering on social media platforms or offline meet ups during their cooling period His/Her ID will be suspended/terminated.
(iv) The Company will take strict action for Cross Sponsoring as per the above rules. In addition the affiliate who was involved in Cross Sponsoring will be severely warned and fined/suspended for such activities. If the affiliate does not stop such activities the Company will terminate the affiliate ID and also withhold the payment of any affiliate who is found continually doing Cross Sponsoring of any other existing Affiliate. In addition if the Affiliate is running any STUDIO, the same will also be closed down by the Company.
(v) After resignation/termination the network will shift with company directly.
The Company shall be free to decide the appropriate penalty in all cases of Cross Sponsoring/Multiple IDs and its decision in this regard shall be final.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Beware of Fraudulent Activities
Kindly keep these points in mind:
1) Bizlions Support Team only uses official email ids with the domain extension @bizlions (like firstname.lastname@example.org) to communicate with our users and affiliates. Kindly avoid any communication with any other mail id.
2) Bizlions Support Team never asks for any OTP, your Bizlions account password, or any other kind of password from you. Beware of any fraud asking you for the same.
3) If someone from the Affiliate/Customer Support team requests you to share any details like your registered number, email, etc., then share on email id having the extension of @bizlions.in only.
4) Bizlions has only one Support Number active on Whatsapp i.e. +919667737501 for payment(not commission) issues. Kindly do not reach out to us on any other number through Whatsapp. Please feel free to contact us for your queries on the official email of bizlions e-commerce private limited.
5) For any announcements, Bizlions uses the official social media handles already available on your dashboard only. Note: Beware of any fake groups. Trust our official social media handles for any official information only.
6) Bizlions Affiliate/Customer Support Team never asks for money for any kind of training, promotion, or support after you enroll in the courses. In case of any paid training or anything that is chargeable, will be publicly announced on our official handles only. Beware of those people who ask for money from you in the name of Bizlions.
7) Never take any registration amount (full or in parts) from your lead into your account, if you’re found doing so, your affiliate id might get suspended or permanently disabled. Make the registration only through officially designated payment methods (affiliate link, Bizlions Instamojo link, Bizlions official UPI, or net banking to the company’s account).
8) The company is not responsible for any monetary transactions in any individual’s account (even the Company’s employee’s account) other than official Bank Account of Bizlions.
Guidelines for Affiliates
Lead : The Person who wants to purchase or interested in the product
Customer/Client : The person who purchases the product
Sponsor : The person who refers you the product
Affiliate : The person who promotes the product
1) Here at Bizlions e-commerce private limited, we make every effort possible to make sure that we accurately represent our products and services and their potential for income and results. Earning, Income and Results statements made by our firm and its affiliates are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individuals. As with any business your result may vary and will be based on your individual effort, business experience, expertise and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that the examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the Internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services . We make every attempt to clearly state and show all proof. We do not send your email or any information shared by you on our website to any person, firm or company under any circumstances.
2) You will not use Our company name or variations of Our company name in your Domain Names or Social Media pages
3) You will be Responsible for Your Website’s Content: You may not promote Our content and Our Instructors’ courses on a website that contains any form of misleading, defamatory, obscene, illegal, bigoted, pornographic or any other content deemed offensive by Us.
4) You will be open and honest about Your relationship to Us: You may not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between you and Bizlions or imply any relationship or affiliation between you and Bizlions or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this affiliate Agreement. You may not represent yourself as an agent or employee of Bizlions or represent that you have the authority to bind Bizlions to a contract.
5) Payment of affiliate commissions will be made on a daily basis from 9PM onwards. If Your account is terminated due to violation of these Affiliate Terms, We reserve the right to withhold all future payments owed to You.
6) If We determine that payment of affiliate commissions to You in any jurisdiction is illegal under any laws, then We may reserve the right to not pay affiliate commissions for any sales made in that jurisdiction.
7) We may withhold Your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid to You.
8) From time to time, We may update these Terms to clarify Our practices or to reflect new or different practices, for example We may change the scope of Referral Fees, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules, or Referral Specifications or Referral Materials, and Bizlions reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Affiliate Terms at any time, at Our sole discretion. If We make any material change to these Affiliate Terms, You will automatically receive an email notifying You that changes were made and prompting You to agree to Our new Affiliate Terms. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
The following activities are prohibited in Bizlions:
1) Selling Bizlions courses at lower prices by offering cashbacks, discounts or any other kind of offer(s) not declared by the company.
2) Selling your affiliate account to anyone.
3) Display of fake/misleading earnings/income proof by editing your own dashboard or using someone else’s dashboard and manipulating it by showing it in your name and as your own income proof, also sharing misleading information with any prospective buyer, or lead.
4) Talking to any existing affiliate acting as a lead/prospective buyer to know their process of conversion or promoting the courses.
5) Abusing or using disrespectful words/tone while communicating with education partners, service partners and staff of Bizlions.
6) Any kind of manipulation/misinterpretation of facts or information related to Bizlions.
7) Promoting any other Affiliate program/MLM to the fellow Affiliates/Customers of Bizlions.
*Company will not be responsible, entertain or try to resolve any types of personal disputes (like exchange of money, conflicts on any matter whatsoever, etc.) of leads, affiliates with each other or that of affiliates with their leads.
In case of violation of any of these guidelines, the rights to affiliate the Bizlions courses could be temporarily suspended or permanently taken away. After suspension or termination, the Affiliate will still be able to access the courses but will not be able to promote the courses and earn commission on their sales.
We hope for your sincere cooperation.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Only Indian citizens can work as “Affiliate Marketer” with valid documents, for e.g. Aadhar card. Pan card & Indian bank account.
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for support by email: email@example.com .